A correction on this presentation: The loophole in the regulatory bill is that they define fracking as over 300,000 gals of water or fluid — not 300 gals.
- About Frack Free Illinois
- Our Endorsements
- Compendium of Fracking Risks
- Southern and Central Illinoisans – Are You Prepared For Fracking?
- New Findings
- Videos & Resources
- Health Issues for Workers on the Frack Fields
- Health Issues for Workers on the Frack Fields (Spanish)
- Health Effects Related To Fracturing Operations for Oil and Natural Gas
- Fracking Related Illness – Resources
Make Fracking Safer
- SB3492 – Safeguard Illinoisans in the Active Earthquake Zones
- SB3562 – Protect Illinois from Radioactive Waste
- SB3485 – Fracturing Redefined
- SB3328 – Safeguard the Mahomet Aquifer
- SB3484 – Flood Plains Are Unsafe For Fracturing
- SB3330 – Patients and the Medical Community Deserve Full Chemical Disclosure
- SB3327 – Shield Illinoisans with Improved Setbacks
Make Fracking Fair
Protect Illinois From All Of The Above
- How To Stop Illinois From Having Frackquakes
- Please Take 4 Actions To Block Fracking in IL by Thurs, Nov 6th
- Getting Methane From Coal – A Dirty Business!
- Do we want a Carbon Free/Nuclear Free/Fracking Free/Tar Sands Free Renewable Energy future?
- Is Fracking for Shale Oil or Natural Gas A Ponzi Scheme?
Paul Wulterkens on How To Stop Illinois From Havi… Carole Mark on To all IL fractivists,